No fluff. No sponsor-to-speak. A unique gathering of mobile QA specialists sharing best practice, organised by TIGA and Gamebench. Will you be joining us?
Join your peers and industry leaders from businesses such as: Google, Samsung, Rovio, Daily Mail Group, Ocado, Trainline, Proteus VR Labs and JP Morgan in this unique industry-insider event. But hurry, tickets are limited.
We had amazing feedback from participants and speakers at last year’s event, and have widened this year’s focus to include mobile apps and the emerging areas of automotive and VR, in addition to mobile games.
- Panel discussions with hand-picked QA experts, speakers who have been selected to speak for their insights rather than for their sponsorship, and who will be open to honest and frank discussion with the audience.
- An opportunity to share ideas and learn from peers at the forefront of the industry, getting access to exclusive insights and data, and helping shape the conversation. Our last event led to a widely publicised report about how gaming experiences compare across the iPhone 6, Galaxy S6 and Nexus 6 devices.
- Hear how app and game creators are pioneering cutting edge technology to improve performance, and the importance they place on testing that performance in order to uphold standards.
This event is designed by the industry for the industry, it is brought to you by TIGA and Gamebench.
- Tickets are available now at the early bird rate of £99 (50% off) until the 13th of January, when the standard price of £199 will apply.
- Tickets are free for TIGA members (proof of membership required).
- Early booking is recommended.
- (Last year, tickets sold out well ahead of the event.)
- To support the continued improvement of mobile gaming and support the next generation of developers, we will be making a small number of tickets available for Indie Devs. Please apply for an ‘Indie Pass’ and we will be in touch to validate your credentials.
NB: There are only a limited number of these tickets available, on a first come first served basis until the 23rd of December.
Over the course of a single, intense day we will drill deep into mobile QA topics such as:
- Inspiring case studies from app and game creators - learn directly from industry pioneers,
- What platform-holders are doing to make testing easier (and whether it's enough),
- The latest ways to leverage automated and cloud-based testing,
- How to make the most of manual, crowd and in-the-wild testing,
- How to extend tests to cover performance, power and security,
- How to test specific e-commerce scenarios such as micro-transactions and free-to-play,
- How to test next-gen automotive, VR and AR applications.